Sunday, June 22, 2008

What's Up

Things are going great. We have been in GA for 1 year now and love it. It is so beautiful here. Hot, but beautiful.
William is doing great at work. He has been busy preparing for deployment and spends most of his time training.
I spend all day chasing the peanut around and doing all that domesticated stuff.
Lliam is wonderful. He grows everday and never ceases to amaze us. Lliam has decided that the energizer bunny is his idol and never stops.
He recently has moved from baby food to anything he can get into his mouth. With the exception of Lima beans. Lliam has 10 teeth now. Can you believe it?
Lliam also has started to walk. He is a bit wobbly but walking nonetheless.
We recently found out that we are expecting baby #2. The Tveten family will grow again. Everyone think pink for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking pink for you guys!! I want a little niece!! Congrats. I love this website, what a great idea. I really hope to see you guys when you are in MD. I should be back on Monday the 7th. Maybe we can make plans for that day if you don't already have plans?

Russell said...

Since my baby wants another baby I am happy and very proud. I can't wait to get back home and play with Lliam. Pretty soon he will be fishing pole size and we can go and get the big one. Sorry I can't get back for his birthday but you know how duty calls. See you soon. Dad

Facebook

We are also on Facebook. Check us out there.