Thursday, December 4, 2008

Maryland Visit




Lliam and I made it safely to Maryland. The flight wasn't bad at all. Lliam was super happy and loved the plane ride. We have been keeping busy here in Maryland visiting everyone. We went to Barb and Eddie's house for Thanskgiving... I'll get the pics to post soon. We have been playing outside when it's warm enough and running around shopping for Christmas. It is really nice getting a break everynight when my mom comes home. Plus, she gets to play with her grandbaby. All in all we can't complain. I am going this weekend to get a haircut and then I'll post a picture of me. The doctors complained that I wasn't gaining any weight. My belly gets bigger but no weight gain. I think Maryland has taken care of that problem. Hopefully a new haircut will slim me down. Wishful thinking. Luke is doing good. Lots of kicking and lots of hiccuping. Maybe if I am feeling brave I'll get a belly shot.

No comments:

Facebook

We are also on Facebook. Check us out there.