Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All is well















All is well in Maryland. We are just taking it day by day. I get bigger and bigger it seems and Lliam gets cuter and cuter. It has been really cold here and we got a bunch of snow so we don't get to go out much. Lliam stays busy playing with my mom's kitties. I went to the doctor today and found out that while Luke is extremly low he is in no rush to come out. I am huge but I have only gained 20lbs. total so far. The doctor said he seemed to be the right size. I can already tell he is gonna take after the Tveten side like his brother and be tall. I relax as much as possible to make sure I don't go into labor early... although a little early sounds good to me. I even went and had my feet done to help persuade him. I told Luke to go into the pink light. I had two different types of infections that the doctor assured me were normal. She gave me drugs and I should be all better soon. Other than being big and very clumsy I am doing alright. My hernia only bothers me when I do to much. Can't complain. I have two healthy boys and a hubby who is doing well. I miss and love everyone.

No comments:

Facebook

We are also on Facebook. Check us out there.