Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lliam - April











Lliam is doing well. He had his 18 month check up and they said all is good. He weighs 27lbs. (my lightweight) and is 34 inches. He is really tall. He is super smart and continues to learn everyday. He knows all his body parts, about 20 animals and their sounds, and we are learning colors. He loves watching his wiggles and dancing around the house. He is so much fun. Since being back in GA he has been playing outside with his balls and bubbles and hanging out with his friends. He is the best big brother I could have hoped for. He brings me thinks, trys to make Luke feel better when he cries and even helps me pat Luke to sleep. Only time will tell if my two boys will get along but we are off to a great start.

No comments:

Facebook

We are also on Facebook. Check us out there.