Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 week update








































Luke finally lost his belly wound yesterday. Fun fun... bath time. Unfortunately, Luke doesn't like the bath as much as Lliam. Lliam loved his first bath and continues to be a water baby. Luke, on the other hand, acted as though he was dying. After taking stripping him, cleaning him, and then dressing him he finally calmed down enough to eat and pass out. Luke has been doing good on sleeping. He has a great routine. Down at 9 up at 11, down at 12 up at 4, down at 5 up at 10 then he is up every two hours. He has a long stretch where he just looks around and chatters (oh yeah he is a talker like his brother... don't know where they get it) from 5-9. Luke went in for his checkup and all is well. He is growing like a weed. We even have to put him in 0-3 and 3 month clothes so that it will fit. Angie, Melanie's sister, gave Luke this pooh outfit. 9lbs. 14 oz. and 22 1/4 inches. He got a clean bill of health and was commended for his strength from the doctor. He is gonna be a big guy. Not like his skinny brother. Although I think both of them are going to be taller than me by the time they are 12. I have two healthy happy boys and life couldn't be better. I am doing great. I am back down to pre-pregnancy weight... not where I want to be but it is a start. I am all healed and love the extra energy from weight loss. I am still really anemic but am taking my meds to fix that. Soon I will be all better and ready to start exercising.

No comments:

Facebook

We are also on Facebook. Check us out there.