Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lliam
















Lliam is doing great as a big brother. He helps me out so much. He brings me whatever I need. He stays quiet when Luke is asleep... for the most part. Lliam even comes over and talks really sweet to Luke when he starts crying. He really has shown me what a big boy he is. Lliam still loves his bath time though. This is a special time with just Mommy and
him. He got these paints that let him draw on the tub so he thinks that is great. Not to mention the little kitty, Zena thinks tub time is fun time for her. He also gets "gummies" whenever he does something good. He has started saving them and putting them on his fingers. It's the little things that excite him and I am happy to promote good behavior however I can get it. He isn't a big candy or sweets kid but he sure does love to get a gummy when he does something good.

No comments:

Facebook

We are also on Facebook. Check us out there.