Sunday, March 1, 2009

He's Here!!








After going to my doctor appointment on Wednesday the 25th the doctor decided that he just wasn't going to come out on his own and we scheduled an inducing for the 4th.
Surprise surprise... I had minor contractions Wednesday night and just ignored them. Well Luke decided he was ready and at 4 am. on Thursday we drove to the hospital. By the time I got there I was already 4 minutes apart and ready to roll. Delivery wasn't that bad...compared to Lliam I don't think it could have been. Barb was there to help me through the whole thing. I really couldn't have done it without her. She was my rock when William couldn't be there. Lucas Eugene was born at 3:11 pm. Perfect delivery, a few tears but no tearing. Woo woo. Luke was born 8 lbs. 5.5 oz. and 21 1/2 inches. He is long and thin like his big brother. Lliam is adjusting well. I feel great. Sore, but not near what I expected. I will post more pictures when I have some time. With two boys under two the fun has just begun.






















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jennifer sent me the link to share your wonderful news. Congratulations Momma of two boys! Way to go! Beautiful, beautiful family.
Hugs,
Jan Eastwood

Facebook

We are also on Facebook. Check us out there.